BWaste is looking for a Back-end software developer. Join our team!
Location: Zutphen/Deventer area
Start date: a.s.a.p. in October 2017
BWaste is one of the largest players on the waste market in the Netherlands and provides an advanced waste registration and management portal to its customers. BSpaas is a somewhat younger daughter company with focus on the recreational market providing a portal for reservation of tennis courts, timed access control and cash register. We are using cutting edge programming and technologies to create state of the art SaaS platforms for our customers. Both companies are building on common knowledge, shared technology and strive for excellence and the recognition as a major quality software provider. The candidate is offered a shared position as a back-end developer, he or she will have a role in the development of the future SOA platform of our companies, as well as a role in extending and improving the existing platform(s).
He or she will be able to bring his experience forward and influence the technical decisions, but will also be able to learn and gain from the techniques and best practices developed in our team by our lead software architects.
We offer a challenging position where there is much to learn and much to accomplish, in a department composed of 10 to 12 people. The atmosphere is informal, but professional, the office space is situated in a park that offers a great setting for a calm and inspirational working day.
• HBO level, preferable IT education.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience as a Back-end software developer.
• Advanced knowledge of .NET, SQL Server, Visual Studio.
• Knowledge of Scrum way of working.
• Acquainted with API oriented development with solutions such as WebApi, ServiceStack and REST.
• Extra: knowledge of mobile development (Xamarin, etc)
• Familiar with Web front-end frameworks (AngularJS, EmberJS)
• Familiar with Automation (TeamCity / Jenkins).
• Familiar with Cloud (Azure).
• Familiar with SCRUM
• Work in a SCRUM team of 3-4 developers.
• Develop and document back-end API and database platform.
• Participate and influence SW architecture sessions.
Reports to the software development lead architect and scrum master, works in close harmony with team members and has interfaces with the standing requirements organization.
One year contract, with possibility of unlimited time contract after further agreement. Full-time employment (40h) with possibility of some flexible hours. 6 weeks of vacation per year, 8% vacation payment on top of salary.
Salary of 45-55 K€ per year depending on qualifications and experience of the candidate.
Did we catch your attention and are you interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Ian Pottier with any questions or an application with a short motivation and CV.
Tel: +31 (0)653 438 758
BWaste International BV. Smart cities. Better living.